- Pool Rental (Includes Party Room)
- $250 for 2 hours, per pool, per 75 participants
- Minimum 2 hours, per 75 participants
- $75 each additional hour, per 75 participants
- $50 for each 25 participants per hour
- Party Rooms (Party Rooms available daily during recreation swim)
- Option 1 - $110 for two hours (25 people maximum)
- Option 1 - $25 each additional hour
- Option 2 - $200 for two hours (50 people maximum)
- Option 2 - $50 each additional hour
- Includes use of tables and chairs to be set up by renter
- A ratio of one adult per 10 children must be maintained at all times
- Two adults must accompany the group at all times. Children under 8 years old require 1 adult to 5 children in the water.
- The party rooms, pool area, and locker rooms must be returned to its original state of cleanliness following rentals.
- Rental time includes set up and tear down of decorations, tables and chairs, etc.
- The group must follow all rules of aquatic center.
- No food or drinks allowed on pool decks.
- Minimum damage deposit of $75 is required. Damage deposit to be determined on a case by case basis.
- 50% of total rental fee and damage deposit due when rental agreement is signed.
- Remainder of rental fee due 2 weeks before actual rental date.
- A minimum of 2 weeks notice is required to cancel a rental for a full refund, minus a $5.00 Administrative Fee. If a 2 week notice is not given, a refund of 50% total paid will be refunded, minus $5.00 Administrative Fee.
Pool rentals are available Friday 7 p.m. - 10 p.m., Saturday 6 p.m. - 10 p.m. and Sunday 6 p.m. - 10 p.m. Available times subject to change.
Reading the PDF documents provided on this site requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader, available for free from Adobe. Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat, and the Acrobat logo are trademarks of Adobe Systems incorporated.