By appointment only; scheduled by calling 505-891-5014, option 4.
- Primary Identification
- Current Passport OR
- Matricula Consular
- Original Birth Certificate with Notarized English Translation
- Secondary Identification – in lieu of Social Security number you may use
- Current Passport (passport # is used)
- Matricula Consular (assigned # is used)
- Two (2) document to prove residency (see acceptable documents list)
- Passing Road and Written exam scores
** If the applicant holds a current license, road exam may be waived.